Wednesday 21 February 2018

Tutor Feedback on Assignment 4

I received my feedback from my Tutor for Assignment 4 yesterday.  Again I was delighted with it.  He feels that exhibition preparations are going well and he is pleased to see that I continue to share and interrogate the work.  The addition to the project (Bewilderment) was well received. "I wholeheartedly like the development of your thinking in response to Robert Macfarlane's Twitter post on the word bewilder."  He has given me some food for thought on the question I posed at the end of my artist statement: We then have to ask ourselves "Do we turn back or forge a new path"; it is easy to become bewildered.

Having given me much food for thought on my blog after Assignment 3 I made some of the changes that Rob suggested and he now feels that it looks a lot better thankfully!  He is, however, unsure of the header image as he feels that it screams landscape painting to him, whereas my work is so photographic.  Rob has suggested chapter 2 of Landscape, Natural Beauty and the Arts as reading to help me select a better header image.  I have ordered this from Amazon and eagerly await its arrival.

I can't believe that my next assignment is my last ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment