Tuesday 11 July 2017

Publishing My BOW; Progress

Yesterday was somewhat of a milestone for me.  I still have all of the options open to me to publish my work, but if I intend to have an exhibition of my work (which I do, whatever else I do) then I had to think ahead.  With this in mind I have booked the exhibition room/gallery at Cleethorpes library for a week from Monday 19th March 2018.  This was the earliest available date, but as it happens, the timing suits me perfectly.  Although there was a current exhibition running I was able to take some photographs which I include below.  The library is a busy place and the room will be used for other occasional events during the week so, hopefully, there will be a good footfall.  I took measurements of the room while I was there so that I shall be able to draw plans to see how the work will fit.




I also visited a local picture framer yesterday to discuss arrangements for having the work framed and came to an agreement on price for a bulk order.

No comments:

Post a Comment